Enter now to shine the spotlight on your team's work, and celebrate your achievements at Asia's most recognised awards
The winner(s) will be announced during the CHAIN Awards ceremony on November 19.
- Shortlisted finalists will be invited to give a 20-minute presentation on November 5.
- After a nomination is submitted and approved for judging, no refunds will be issued.
- All nominees or co-nominees must represent an end-user shipper (such as a manufacturer, retailer or brand owner).
- Entries from 3PLs, software/technology vendors, consultants or real estate developers will only be accepted if the project they are entering is in association with an end-user shipper.
- The Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC) reserves the right to amend category selection where appropriate.
- GSCC reserves the right to cancel any category with fewer than 3 nominations. If a category is cancelled, nominees in that category will have the option to move to another category (if appropriate) or receive a full refund of the nomination fee.
- All entries for CHAIN Awards must be examples of work carried out in the last 12 months unless stated differently in the category description. Work that has been produced specifically for the awards will not be accepted.
- Communications and PR agencies are welcome to submit projects on behalf of a client - but the client name will be accepted as the entrant in this case.
- All information submitted through the nominating process and all supporting materials will be considered strictly confidential and will only be used by GSCC and its panel of judges.
- Nominee communication with judges must be directly related to the review process or in response to requests for information about the nomination under review. All other communication is prohibited.
- Employees and contracted personnel are prohibited from conducting promotional efforts to garner support from judges or members of GSCC.
- Nominating entities are expected to provide accurate information about the nominated project. If any information provided on the nomination form should change, it is the responsibility of the primary contact to notify GSCC of the change. GSCC takes no responsibility for inaccurate information if not notified of changes.
- Descriptions and short summaries of submissions may be published in connection with the awards. Entrants may mark sensitive parts of their entry clearly as 'not for publication'.
- Any concerns relating to judge qualifications, conflicts of interest, or any other issue that might negatively affect the judging process must be submitted to GSCC staff in writing prior to the start of the review phase.
- If, during the review process, a judge or GSCC staff discovers and confirms the existence of inappropriate claims about the nominated project, the nomination will be removed from consideration without a refund of the nomination fees.
- You may nominate more than one project for either category, but multiple submissions for the same category will not increase their chances of winning an award.
- The committee will decide if there is any conflict of interest in a judges voting or finding in favor of a specific entry. In the event that there is, that judge will not be permitted to influence any decisions regarding that entry.
- The judges’s decision is final after all the finalists are decided.
If you have any questions about the CHAIN Awards program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org