Enter now to shine the spotlight on your team's work, and celebrate your achievements at Asia's most recognised awards
To apply for the CHAIN Awards:
- All entrants must represent an end-user shipper (such as a manufacturer, retailer or brand owner).
- The projects or initiatives must be carried out and conceptualised within Asia-Pacific for the Asia-Pacific market(s), including Australia and New Zealand.
- Entries must be for projects or initiatives conducted between January 1, 2019 and July 1, 2020 and it must have made an impact during this time period and the results you provide must be within this time frame. Elements of your work may have been introduced earlier and continued through this period, but your case must be based on data and results relative to the qualifying time period.
- All entries for CHAIN Awards must be examples of work carried out in the last 12 months unless stated differently in the category description. Work that has been produced specifically for the awards will not be accepted.
- Entrants from 3PLs, software/technology vendors, consultants or real estate developers will only be accepted if the project they are entering is in association with an end-user shipper e.g. manufacturer.
- The entrants warrant that they are entitled to deal with the Intellectual Property Rights in the works submitted, including clearing all third party intellectual property rights and obtaining formal permission from their respective institutions, clients or employers before submission, where necessary.
- The entrant agrees to permit GSCC to use the successful applicant’s entry for internal and external promotional purposes.
Nominations must be submitted prior to September 30, 2020 at https://chain.typeform.com/to/GY2Zfd