Enter now to shine the spotlight on your team's work, and celebrate your achievements at Asia's most recognised awards
Benefits of Participation
Companies, teams and individual that are selected as finalists and win the competition receive:
- Awards ceremony and winner announcement at the first-ever CHAIN Awards Virtual Ceremony on November 19.
- All finalists nominations and presentations will be published on www.chainawards.com and available for a full year
- International recognition and validation from industry experts on your company, team or project’s strengths, with feedback from the judges and our community.
- Receive industry-wide recognition via press releases, social media and blog coverage, and conference announcements.
- Announcement by email, social media, newsletter, “Hall of Fame” in our website, Chain.NET and press materials to our 250,000+ community across the APAC region.
- Use of the CHAIN Awards category badge, which can be displayed on your leaflets, websites, trade show displays and posters, and in other marketing materials.
Your nomination will be evaluated by dozens of judges, all highly qualified professionals, carefully selected from different countries. Each of them will be invited to provide improvement recommendations for your project or team and all of this feedback will be shared with you at the end of the competition.
Make direct contact with supply chain professionals around Asia-Pacific and understand in detail every aspect that matters to their operations. Find out what good practices can inspire you to create solutions that will generate more results for your supply chain, procurement or logistics efforts in the region.
Build a global reputation for your organisation and yourself by making your valuable work known around Asia-Pacific, and enjoy all the benefits of becoming a global reference in SCM.
Get free access to other companies’ success stories, knowing closely how their challenges were overcome and the details that generated the best results in Asia-Pacific
Find out what solutions other organisations are using to overcome their challenges and discover new opportunities to improve your supply chain operations.
Your work, efforts, and results will be known throughout the supply chain community, which is not just a reason to feel proud but also an opportunity for the exchange of experiences and knowledge among organisations and professionals.
By honoring your company, being a finalist in one of the hotly contested awards categories or even being nominated as one of the Top Awards winners, your organisation and you will receive the applause and recognition of the SCM community.
Learn from the experience of dozens of organisations around the Asia-Pacific region, many of them from your industry or sector. Evolve your SCM inspired by the best supply chain, procurement and logistics professionals in APAC.